1 3-4 lb chicken, cut up and skin removed
1 8 oz can tomato sauce
1 4 oz can green chiles
1/3 c. chopped onion
2 T. chili powder
2 T. Worcestershire sauce
1/4 t. garlic powder
10 flour tortillas (8 inch)
shredded cheddar cheese
- Place chicken in 3 qt slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine the tomato sauce, chiles, onion, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder; pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours until chicken is tender and juices from chicken are clear.
- Remove the chicken. Shred meat with 2 forks, discard bones.
- Return meat to slow cooker and heat through.
- Spoon chicken down center of each tortilla, top with desired toppings.