3 racks pork baby back ribs, cut in half
1 c. ketchup
1/4 c. apple cider vinegar
3 T. dark brown sugar
3 T. Worcestershire sauce
1 t. liquid smoke
1/2 t. salt
- Place ribs in a large pot and fill with enough water to cover them.
- Bring water to a boil, reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 1 hour, or until ribs are fork tender.
- While ribs are boiling, combine remaining ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, stirring often, for 30 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- Place boiled ribs, meat side down, on a broiler pan.
- Brush with half the sauce mixture and broil 4-5 inches from heat for 6-7 minutes.
- Turn ribs over, brush with remaining sauce, and broil and additional 6-7 minutes, or until edges are slightly charred.