1 C. butter, softened
3/4 c. brown sugar
1/4 c. white sugar
1 t. vanilla extract
2-1/4 c. flour
1 t. baking soda
1-3 oz. package instant vanilla pudding
2 c. chocolate chips
- Cream together butter and sugars.
- Add vanilla and eggs
- Mix in baking soda, flour, and pudding.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoon-full on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 9-10 minutes or until slightly browned (when it comes to cooking time with these cookies, less is more! Do not over-brown!)
- Remove from cookie sheet and cool on paper towels.