1 large banana, mashed (1/2 cup)
1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
1/2 cup honey
1 t. vanilla
1 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1/4 cup nonfat dry milk
2 t. ground cinnamon
1/4 t. baking soda
1 cup dried raisins or craisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly coat two cookie sheets with cooking spray, set aside.
- In a large bowl, stri together banana, peanut butter, honey, and vanilla. In a small bowl, combine oats, flour, milk powder, cinnamon, and baking soda, Stir the oat mixture into the banana mixture until combined. Stir in raisins or craisins.
- Using a 1/4 cup measure, drop mounds of dough 3 inches apart on the prepared cookie sheets. With a thin spatula dipped in water, flatten and spread each mound of dough to about 1/2 inch thick.
- Bake, one sheet at a time, for 14-16 minutes or until browned. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- Freeze if the cookies will not be eaten within three days.