1 package Oreo cookies
1 package Cream Cheese, softened
2 packages (8 oz. each) Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
- Crush 9 of the cookies to fine crumbs for later use, set aside
- Crush the remaining 36 cookies to fine crumbs, place in medium-sized bowl. Add cream cheese, mix until well blended.
- Roll cookie mixture into 42 balls, about 1 inch in diameter.
- Dip balls in chocolate, place on wax paper-covered baking sheet. Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour. Store leftover truffles, covered, in refrigerator.
- Makes 3 1/2 dozen.