1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons brown sugar
6 tablespoons butter, melted
4 cups cream-style cottage cheese, undrained
1-1/2 cups sugar
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
1 cup fresh blueberries
Fresh mint, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, flour and brown sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom and 2-1/2 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside.
- In a blender, cover and process cottage cheese until smooth.
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl; beat in sugar. Beat in the flour, cream, orange juice concentrate, vanilla and salt. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour over crust.
- Bake at 350° for 70-75 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen. Cool for 1 hour. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream and confectioners' sugar; spread over cheesecake. Garnish with blueberries and mint if desired.